If you’re a highly motivated individual with a business background and excellent communication skills, we need you to help our customers complete their taxes using TurboTax. You’ll advance our goal of “Powering Prosperity Around the World” by providing expert guidance and explanations of tax and technical terms to our customers. You’ll also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by delighting our customers and empowering them to prepare their taxes.
- College degree a plus. The ideal candidate will have a background in business, finance, accounting, or tax
- Basic knowledge of tax laws, tax concepts and familiarity with form 1040 and schedules
- Strong customer service skills with ability to empathize and instill confidence
- Some experience preparing federal and state returns for individuals (1040). Prior tax preparation experience in a retail setting a plus
- Some experience providing support in a call center environment a plus (WFH or on site)
- Strong Research skills and the ability to quickly use online resources to find answers
- Critical thinking, and problem solving
- Persistence and determination
- Willingness to utilize audio/visual tools to communicate with customers
- Comfortable interacting with customers through video, in a professional way that represents the Intuit TurboTax brand well
- Friendly and reassuring on camera
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Support to TurboTax Customers
- Will help customers who are working on their tax return with both product/software inquiries, as well as with tax questions and calculations
- Will apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve product and tax support customer inquiries
- Will interact with customers utilizing strong written and verbal skills as well as deep customer empathy
- High quality customer interactions and experiences
- Application of defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot, resolve issues and address routine Tax Support customer questions
- Proficient with technology and solid knowledge of computer operations and software.
- Utilize and leverage government websites and toolkits to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer
- Document customer interactions
- Represent the Intuit TurboTax brand and spirit by demonstrating empathy for the customer, empowering and partnering with the customer, personalizing the experience, and providing them the confidence that they can do their own taxes
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
FAITH UNION is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at FAITH UNION.