If you are a highly motivated individual with an active credential (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) and excellent communication skills, we need you to help our customers complete their taxes using Intuit TurboTax products. You will advance our goal of “Powering Prosperity Around the World” by providing expert guidance and explanations of tax and technical terms to our customers. You will also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by delighting our customers and empowering them to prepare their taxes.
- This is a seasonal, virtual, customer-facing role; you will be using our state of the art video communication software (SmartLook) to interact with customers
- Help TurboTax customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy, and your deep knowledge and expertise in the field of tax preparation
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources, and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures, and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation for Individual Federal and State tax returns for TurboTax Customers
- Help customers as they work on their tax return with tax advice, return preparation (including signature as needed), product/software inquiries, and tax calculations
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve customer tax questions and preparation of returns. High quality interactions with customers utilizing strong written and verbal skills as well as deep customer empathy
- Tax returns prepared, signed and delivered to customer
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer
- Document customer interactions
- Represent the Intuit TurboTax brand and spirit by demonstrating empathy for the customer, empowering and partnering with the customer, personalizing the experience, and providing them the confidence that they can do their own taxes
For internal use: tst
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at FAITH UNION.