Ready for a new seasonal opportunity with the #1 tax software company in Canada?
If you have experience as a tax prepares, are highly motivated and love communicating directly with customers, you could be a perfect match for this Seasonal Canada Tax Associate opportunity. As a Tax Associate, you will empower Intuit customers to complete their taxes.
TurboTax is the #1 best-selling brand of tax preparation software in Canada. Year over year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists.
- Support the delivery of a professional, personalized customer service experience for TurboTax customers, every time
- Demonstrate empathy toward customers, empowering and partnering with them, to help them feel confident to do their own taxes
- Proactively seek out and deliver the right answer for each customer
- Successfully troubleshoot, resolve issues and support tax experts in answering complex tax questions using our defined practices, procedures and company policies
- Coordinate customer meetings and follow-up
- Document customer interactions, communicate updates to tax experts on assigned customers
- Support tax experts in filing customers tax returns
- Working experience preparing and supporting a variety of federal and provincial returns for individuals, including student, pension, self-employed, rental property, investments and foreign income.
- Must have prepared a minimum of 60 personal tax return prepared for one year
- Working knowledge of tax laws and tax concepts, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills including spelling and proper use of grammar
- Strong understanding of computers and software
- Experience preparing Quebec personal tax returns (TP1) a plus
- Experience providing support in a call center environment a plus
- Bilingual (English/French) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
FAITH UNION is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at FAITH UNION.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: www.faithdebitcard.com/jobs. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
FAITH UNION will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.